Diana honours all wisdom keepers who have shared their knowledge with her and thanks you for trusting in her to be your guide. Bless you.
As the owner of Inner Temple Yoga, Diana is a 725+ Hour Certified Yoga, Pilates and Meditation Instructor who has been instructing on a full time basis for 13 years. She is also a Craniosacral Therapy Practitioner, Reiki Master and Sound Therapist(in current training).
Diana's talent is curating classes and treatments based on what people actually need to feel good from. She is passionate about finding wholeness in whatever way that needs to look like for people, having us remembering what it is to think and feel like who we truly are in our best state.
Read More About Diana Below
1) 125 Hour College Level Sound Therapy Certification - 9Ways Academia, 2024
2) Mental Health & Trauma Sensitive Teacher Training Certification - Blu Matter Project, 2022
3) Advanced Craniosacral Therapy Certification - Stillpoint Therapies, 2018
4) Master's Level - Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Method of Natural Healing, 2018
5) Traditional Chinese Medicine Intro & Meridians for Yin Yoga Training - Norwood Holistic Health Centre, 2017
6) Level 1 Craniosacral Therapy Certification - Stillpoint Therapies, 2017
7) 200 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification - Ahimsa Yoga, 2016
8) 2nd Degree Level - Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Method of Natural Healing, 2016
9) 1st Degree Level - Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Method of Natural Healing, 2015
10) 350 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification - Synergy Movement, 2011
11) 50 Hour Pilates Teacher Training Certification - Synergy Movement, 2011
12) Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree - Carleton University, 2010
Yoga Instructor: Diana began practicing yoga with her mother as a teenager and continued taking yoga classes throughout university; where afterwards, she and her mother trained together to teach and both still to this day take training courses worldwide as life long students. Diana has helped countless people learn to manage stress better through her yoga classes and has witnessed some astonishing physical health changes in her clients as well.
Pilates Instructor: Diana lives by the overall wellness yoga brings for the mind, body and spirit, but loves seeing the physical results Pilates brings into her body. Sometimes Diana will sneak in a touch of Pilates in her yoga classes just because it is so beneficial.
Meditation Instructor: Meditation is part of Diana's daily practice; her day is SO much better with the life saving tool that she has found meditation to be. She leads meditations on various breathing techniques, clearing our spiritual and physical spaces, compassion, chakras and connecting to nature, the cosmos and our higher selves.
Craniosacral Therapy Practitioner: Diana was introduced to Craniosacral therapy after a car accident and needed to learn about how this incredible healing modality works after experiencing the life-changing results of CST firsthand. By 2018 Diana completed 112 in-class hours of theory, palpation skills and treatment protocols for studying Craniosacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation led by one of the most gifted, long-time practitioners in the field.
Reiki Master: Reiki found Diana while co-hosting a yoga retreat in 2012. Her life has evolved more magically than she could have imagined since making Reiki treatments part of her health regimen. Diana studied Reiki for three years before becoming a Reiki Master and is 7th inline in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki tradition.
Sound Therapist(in current training): Diana has been a musician since the age of 6, playing an assortment of instruments, even providing music lessons. Diana furthered her understanding of Sound as Therapy by enrolling in a College Level Sound Theology Training Certification course. Sound has been very important in her healing journey and she looks forward to every opportunity to share this tool with others.
Ceremonial Medicinal Plant Advocate: This healing modality has lead to experiencing growth spiritually and emotionally faster than Diana could have ever imagined. There are many paths to healing, it looks different for everyone. If in the right setting with the proper mindset and execution this way might lead to life changing breakthroughs. Diana is passionate about creating safe spaces for people to experience this for themselves and will be taking a training in the future to officially be able to facilitate plant medicine circles.