As the owner of Inner Temple Yoga, Diana is a 600+ Hour certified Yoga, Pilates and Meditation Instructor. She is a Craniosacral Therapy Practitioner and Reiki Master who is continuously improving through further education. She also offers Reiki certifications to help spread her knowledge and life tools. She is here to guide you on your journey to enhanced wellness, and to help improve wellness in Canada.
"Treasure your magnificence!
If you shield a mountain from the wind you will never see the beauty of it's carvings!"
Thank you for visiting the Inner Temple Yoga webpage!
Passionate about slowing down
Being in awe
Discovering how intelligent our bodies really are
Laughing together until our faces hurt in class
Honouring your needs
In a constant state of learning
Where spirit meets matter
Witnessing students progress in mobility, confidence and awareness
Making the word ‘impossible’ obsolete
Creating a new class plan for each class
Teaching my students to find which movements bring them towards their best state of physical health
Spreading the great life tool that yoga is to as many people as possible. And on that note I look forward to sharing a practice with you sometime soon!
1) Mental Health & Trauma Sensitive Teacher Training Certification - Blu Matter Project, 2022
2) Advanced Craniosacral Therapy Certification - Stillpoint Therapies, 2018
3) Master's Level - Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Method of Natural Healing, 2018
4) Traditional Chinese Medicine Intro & Meridians for Yin Yoga Training - Norwood Holistic Health Centre, 2017
5) Level 1 Craniosacral Therapy Certification - Stillpoint Therapies, 2017
6) 200 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification - Ahimsa Yoga, 2016
7) 2nd Degree Level - Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Method of Natural Healing, 2016
8) 1st Degree Level - Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Method of Natural Healing, 2015
9) 350 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification - Synergy Movement, 2011
10) 50 Hour Pilates Teacher Training Certification - Synergy Movement, 2011
11) Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree - Carleton University, 2010